Saturday 3 May 2014

Moving On With The Book Project




This week I've started to really feel the pregnancy. I walk slowly, I forget things and I feel all funny. I've started to sleep really well and I feel like my body is asking me to slow down. About six weeks to go, so no wonder. I've taken time to do some yoga, rest and I try to eat as well as possible. I've used my own time for continuing the little book project that I started some time a go. I've been reading a lot of new blogs and have had some great ideas for modifying the look of my own blog.
I'm gonna try to work on that next week.

Another nice thing is that my dear M is right now out in a search of a potential new home for us and I can't wait for him to come home and share the news. We've used so much time for the search, we've been looking in the country as well as in the city center but nothing has come up so far. I really can't wait to have some more space at home for all of us.

Next week we've got the St Nicholas "festival " here in Bari and there are already lots of decorations and entertainment rides for kids outside. Let's hope the weather is good so we can enjoy the party !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment