Friday 30 May 2014

While at Home


Today I'm going to present a couple of things I've made while at home 
with a very little budget.

I'm the one who always loses the keys. 
Mostly my keys get lost in my massive handbag.
I solved this problem by making this relatively big key holder. 
It's made with Mona Luna and IKEA fabrics and it works !! My keys haven't been 
lost ever since I've started to use this one.


 I bought this beautiful fabric from MARIMEKKO last summer while 
visiting my home in Finland and so far I've made two things out of it. 
The i phone case and a little skirt for my daughter. 
There's still some fabric left, but I haven't decided yet what to do 
with the left over.




In the last picture you can see the little summer hose of Luna Lisa 
and just yesterday I organized it a bit and created a little reading angle. 
I think it's a cute little nest for spending 
a moment in privacy for Luna. 


Here it is, the summer house of Luna.



No comments:

Post a Comment