Friday 6 March 2015

Delicious Oats and Banana Cookies

 This is what I've been up to this week. Trying out a receipe of simple two ingredient cookies I've found online. When I first saw this receipe of just oats and banana I thought, yeah right, can't be good as there's no added sugar nor butter or fluor. It turned out they're even better. 
These cookies make also a perfect breakfast for my three years old daughter and she too 
loves them a lot. I've been making various versions with some added smashed pear or apple, raisins, coconut flakes and chocolate chips. I'm thinking of trying out with some pieces of almonds and nuts and some seeds and honey. The options are endless really and the result is DELICIOUS and healthy.
Just mix and match, just the way you like it.
Preparing time is quick, just about 5 mins. Cooking time about 10 mins. 
I must have a bite now.
See you later.


Today I made these cookies with smashed banana and apple, coconut flakes,
oats and some milk chocolate chips. Try it with a cup of coffee or tea, yum yum !!



No comments:

Post a Comment